Last updated: October 22, 2023
Sharon Love, a division of Hip Lives Inc., is committed to preserving your right to privacy. We want our visitors to be fully aware of the personal information we collect through our website www.sharonlove.ca The statement below describes the manner in which we collect, use, disclose and manage your personal information.
Personal Information Collection
You do not need to provide any personal information to us when visiting our website. The only personal information we collect through our website is the information you may voluntarily provide to us through the “contact” section of the website or if you choose to send an email to us.
When you sign up for and use our Service, we may collect the following personal information that you provide directly to us:
- Name, Email, Contact Information, Physical Location/Address etc.
We may automatically collect general anonymous information related to your use of our Website, such as the date and time you visit the Website and the pages you visit on the Website. We may also collect information about how you use our Service, including: Log Files, Cookies and Web Beacons, DART cookies, browser information, etc.
Personal Information Usage
- We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Analyze, operate, maintain and improve the site and marketing activities, to add new features and services to the site
- Assess your needs to determine suitable products or services
- Send product updates or warranty information;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide
- Send you push notifications, both internal and external.
- Send you marketing communications via various channels like email, pushes, pop-ups, etc. to conduct research and analysis, including for scientific and academic research purposes;
- Find and prevent fraud
We may disclose your Personal Data
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- if we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- to any other third party with your prior explicit consent to do so.
Personal Information through Media
You agree to image rights made property of Sharon Love, a division of Hip Lives Inc., upon submission for the purposes of marketing and adjudicating. You agree by registering to marketing communications Sharon Love, a division of Hip Lives Inc., and reserve the right to unsubscribe at any time by way of event or membership registrations.
Sharon Love, a division of Hip Lives Inc., follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. If you would like to know more about cookies we have a separate cookies policy, which is accessible from this website.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Sharon Love, a division of Hip Lives Inc., operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete or request that We assist in deleting the Personal Data that We have collected about You.
Our Service may give You the ability to delete certain information about You from within the Service.
You may update, amend, or delete Your information at any time by signing in to Your Account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section that allows you to manage Your personal information. You may also contact Us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that You have provided to Us.
Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: www.sharonlove.ca
- By phone number: 416 294 4680